Batch resize images in Mac OS X: Do you know you can easily batch resize groups of images within Mac OS X? There is no need for any additional downloads or expensive photo editing applications, with Preview app which is free with your Mac! Let's begin to learn it:
Batch resize images in Mac OS X
1. Select all the images you want to resize then open them within *Preview *.
2. In Preview, select all images that you want to batch resize from the drawer (Command+A will select them all).
3. Look at the top menu labeled *Tools*, then click *Adjust Size ...*.
4. Key in a value for what you want the new width and height to be.
5. Navigate to the File menu and click *Save a Version*.
All the images you selected are now resized! Go to have a try now, happy batch resizing!