Gravatar is a short for "globally recognized avatar"---is a type of Internet avatar that appears in the comments section of any site that supports the Gravatar plug-in. How to change for your WordPress gravatar?
When users leave a comment on a blog or website, they may be prompted to enter an email address. Any email address linked to a Gravatar account displays that user's Gravatar image if the site has the Gravatar plug-in. Changing the WordPress Gravatar image is easy. Let's go to do that step by step.
Gravatar Step 1 : Create Your Own Gravatar
1. Open the site http://en.gravatar.com/, Log into your Gravatar account. If you don't have one, creating one only takes a few minutes and is free.
2. Click "Add a new image."
3. Select an image from your hard drive, the Internet or a webcam, or whether you want to use a previously uploaded image.
4. Click the "Next" button after choosing your image.
5. Crop the image, then click the "Crop and Finish!" button.
Gravatar Step 2 : Through WordPress
1. If you have a website with wordpress, open your site name then log into administer dashboard.
2. Click "Users" on the right side and select "Your Profile."
3. Under "Contact Info", key in your email address as the same you have in Gravatar.com, then Click "Update Profile".
Now you can see your own gravatar image shows beside administer name as mine.